JANUARY TERM 2021
Spend your J-term in Sorrento!
The J-term allows you to enjoy your New Year’s and Winter holidays in Sorrento and experience the excitement of the Christmas season!Walk down to the marina between classes, wander the small streets, and get to know the true spirit of the locals!
December 27, 2020 – January 16, 2021
Courses offered (3 credits each):
- History of the Mafia
- Italian Language (different levels)
1. Accommodation in Sant’Anna Residence Hall, single or double rooms, self catering
2. Arrival and departure group airport transfers
3. Welcome and Farewell receptions
4. Orientation session + tour of Sorrento
5. 3-credit course with credit transfer by Jacksonville University
6. 2 Group field trips (as part of the History of the Mafia course)
7. Half day field trip to the excavation site of Pompeii
8. Administration Fee
9. Internet access at Sant’Anna / Wi-fi connection
10. Sant’Anna card for discounts in local shops, bar and restaurants
11. Use of Sant’Anna facilities
12. Assistance of Sant’Anna staff including 24 hrs emergency contact number
Costs: $ 3400,00 per person
Enrollment and Cancellation policy
- Initial deposit of 30% of the program fee is due upon confirmation of acceptance to the program
- Full payment of 70% of the program fee is due by December 5th
- Cancellation up to November 27, the student will receive a full refund of the amount paid minus bank fees.
- Cancellation up to December 10, the student will be eligible for a 40% refund of the amount paid minus bank fees.
- Cancellation after December 10 and or after the start of the program, there will be no refund of amount paid.
- Please contact Academic Director Marco Marino or Study Abroad Coordinator Serena Vacca for further information.
- All courses are subject to demand and adequate enrollment, so it is important to get additional alternate courses approved.
For more questions on this process and to apply, please contact Sant’Anna Study Abroad Coordinator Serena Vacca at email@example.com.