Maymester Program 2024
Cost: $ 3910.00 per student
Courses offered (3 credits each):
- FVA 276 History of Italian Cinema
- HIST 350 Special Topics: History of the Mafia
- MSC 113 Intro to Marine Biology
- WL 101 Elementary Italian Language
- WL 102 Elementary Italian Language
- WL 201 Intermediate Italian Language
- WL 202 Post-Intermediate Italian Language
- WL 325 Advanced Italian Language
- WL 325 Special Topics: Post-Advanced Italian
- WL 325 Medieval Italian Literature I – Dante
1. Accommodation in Sant’Anna Residence Hall double rooms with self catering
2. Arrival and departure group airport transfers
3. Welcome and farewell receptions
4. Orientation session + tour of Sorrento
5. 3-credit course with credit transfer by Jacksonville University
6. 2 group field trips (as part of the History of the Mafia course)
7. Half-day field trip to the excavation site of Pompeii
8. Administration fee
9. Internet access at Sant’Anna / Wi-Fi connection
10. Sant’Anna card for discounts in local shops, bars, and restaurants
11. Use of Sant’Anna facilities
12. Assistance of Sant’Anna staff including 24 hour emergency contact number
Application deadline: February 15, 2024
Enrollment and Cancellation policy
- Initial deposit of 30% of the program fee is due upon confirmation of acceptance to the program
- Full payment of the program fee is due by April 1st
- Up to 60 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will receive the refund of the deposit paid minus bank fees.
- 60-45 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will receive the refund of the deposit paid minus: bank fees and $300 of the housing reservation.
- 44-11 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will be liable for half of the program cost plus bank fees
- 10-0 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will be liable for the full program cost.
- After the start of the program, liability amounts to the full program cost and no refund will be made.
- Please contact Vice President of Student Affairs Marco Marino or Director of Study Abroad Serena Vacca for further information.
- All courses are subject to demand and adequate enrollment, so it is important to get additional alternate courses approved.
For more questions on this process and to apply, please contact Sant’Anna Director of Study Abroad Serena Vacca at firstname.lastname@example.org.