Location: Piano di Sorrento
Potential Projects: Interviewing business owners and locals on their experiences and writing articles for English-speaking tourists. Streamlining Positano News’s social media and creating a cohesive look for the company. Helping create posts that varied in content, and were also appealing for media users to look at. Collaborating to create a campaign that would ask users questions and encourage responses in the comments section on media websites.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alumn Lauren Peters
Location: Massa Lubrense
Potential Projects: Coordinating with Allumeuse PR and Communications agency on creating digital and video content intended to be used on the hotels social media platforms. Creating a Tik Tok account for the hotel, along with highlight reels of all of its attractions.
- Creating templates to use for wedding menus and table place settings, both in Italian and English.
- Creating a video to show what the weddings at the Hotel Mediterraneo are like and making three copies: one as display, one for social media, and one with music.
- Working with other staff members to fix English errors on the website and Social Media platforms
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Victoria Pucci-Schaefer
- Creating a new facebook page for the apartments and actively posting on it.
- Posting pictures, stories, and highlight reels of the apartment and its local attractions on the current Instagram account.
- Preparing 20 posts through Planoly that will automatically post every 2 to 3 times a week.