Location: Massa Lubrense
- Helping catalog the artifacts entrusted to the association.
- Promoting landscapes and natural treasures through the creation of content for social media and websites.
- Supporting events and activities at the Club, such as BookSophia, the annual Classics Festival.
Architecture, Interior Design, Community and Regional Planning
- Assisting with studio projects (computer work with Photoshop, AutoCAD, Indesign).
- Accompanying lead architect on site to assist with tasks such as taking measurements and photos for project reference.
- Interior/furniture designing for projects in progress.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Carrick W. Reider
Art and Visual Culture
- Assisting in the preparations and organization of new artwork to exhibit.
- Helping create a campaign to promote the gallery in a show in the U.S.
- Helping run the social media channels by posting current pieces being exhibited.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Grace Chepenik