Location: Massa Lubrense
- Helping catalog the artifacts entrusted to the association.
- Promoting landscapes and natural treasures through the creation of content for social media and websites.
- Supporting events and activities at the Club, such as BookSophia, the annual Classics Festival.
Location: Pompeii and Villa Sora (Torre del Greco)
Joining the local excavation campaigns
Helping catalog the artifacts entrusted to the University of Bologna
Promoting the campaigns through the creation of content for social media and websites.
Please note: extra fee required
Architecture, Interior Design, Community and Regional Planning
- Assisting with studio projects (computer work with Photoshop, AutoCAD, Indesign).
- Accompanying lead architect on site to assist with tasks such as taking measurements and photos for project reference.
- Interior/furniture designing for projects in progress.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Carrick W. Reider
Art and Visual Culture
- Assisting in the preparations and organization of new artwork to exhibit.
- Helping create a campaign to promote the gallery in a show in the U.S.
- Helping run the social media channels by posting current pieces being exhibited.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Grace Chepenik