International Business, Marketing
- Expanding social media presence by creating content on Instagram through adding customer testimonials and highlighting the unique tourist sites.
- Developing a follow-up email system to increase the data analysis for future communications and marketing strategies.
- Utilizing the database of potential partners to focus on gaining partnerships with local hotels and American travel agencies.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Zoe Smith
- Keeping track of the page analytics for the Instagram and Facebook social media accounts as well as the gallery’s website.
- Researching e-commerce for businesses similar to the gallery’s (small-scale galleries that target a foreign, mostly American, audience).
- Creating visual material introducing the gallery or any special events/exhibitions to be distributed online or in local hotels, B&Bs, and other points of reference for tourists.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Samantha Threadgill
- Developing marketing videos to promote product offerings in a visually appealing format.
- Translating travel itineraries into clear and concise formats to attract an international consumer base.
- Implementing a marketing strategy to identify and target new customer segments through focused ads on google and social media.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Daniel Sher
- Managing the social media accounts for the hotel, taking photos, videos, and highlighting services.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the back office including managing reservations and questions.
- Working with the guests and clients, and performing marketing research.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Audrey Herndon
- Taking control of both their Instagram and Facebook, while helping revise their website.
- Working with the head receptionist in checking-in guests.
- Researching the best photos to represent the Villa by looking through professional photos and posts the guests had tagged them in.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Jenna DeMott
Location: Massa Lubrense
- Assisting with English oral and written communication with tenants.
- Welcoming new clients to their rental homes and promoting other services offered by Feeling Italy.
- Developing a feedback strategy to better understand what the tenants enjoyed and disliked during their stay.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Jay Lovaas
- Designing new media aesthetics, photographing events, and brainstorming new marketing techniques.
- Managing appointments with clients and event organizing.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum
- Planning and maintaining the company’s instagram page.
- Designing postcards, brochures, and other documents.
- Conducting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative research of market competition.
- Leveraging influential connections to further expand Bell’Eventi throughout the Amalfi Coast.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Sofia Montalbo
- Studying the company’s online marketing channels to get a feel for the brand image and mood portrayed.
- Researching the potential in foreign markets, where there is a demand for the luxury services that the hotel experience offers and their contacts.
- Laying out a strategy of how to reach your desired contacts/target audience, including direct emails, social media, website channels, etc.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Lauren Moyer
Video Interview: Alum Carrington Windl
- Creating possible touristic services as well as content for social media, including website.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Laura Castro
- Formulating plans, creating social promotions for Instagram and Facebook, and responding to positive and negative reviews on TripAdvisor and Facebook.
- Creating business cards and distributing them to local hotels and tourism spots.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Taylor B. Godbold
- Creating a proposal with a strategy for targeting specific student group audiences in the U.S. university system
- Creating the necessary materials to execute the campaign – i.e. email prompts, brochures, social media posts, presentations, etc.
- Managing the schools TikTok account and staying consistent with the accounts style and message, aiming to promote the school’s mission, its programs, and highlights its unique qualities.
Sample e-Portfolio: Alum Alexandra Oakley