On the occasion of the International Education Week 2022, Sant’Anna Institute has organized a full calendar of activities.
The common theme will be Sustainability. We all know how important it is to preserve our Earth during this difficult period – our aim is to educate students and show them that a more sustainable way of life is possible!
Here is the activity calendar:
- MONDAY NOVEMBER 14
– “Pick-up-3” Sustainability contest, every day of the IEW, collect and take a photo with 3 pieces of trash you have found on the streets
- TUESDAY NOVEMBER 15
– Scavenger Hunt – “How much do you know about Sustainability?”, 5:30pm
- WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 16
– Clothes Swap – Stop to fast fashion, thrift shopping is cool! 10:00am to 4:00pm
– Arts&Crafts: Scrapbook – Recycling Paper, 5:45pm
– “Down to Earth with Zac Efron” watch party, 8:00pm – School Library
- THURSDAY NOVEMBER 17
– Zero Leftovers Cooking class with Meg, 5:30pm